I'm a scribe, storyteller and all-round wordsmith (or just 'writer' for short).
What do I do?
I create content for individuals and businesses, small and large. In general, that content is destined for the online world, such as on websites, social media or adverts. But I do also write for print, like magazines, newspapers and even menus. In other words, if it can be typed, I can do it!
What can I do for you?
- Writing, proofreading and editing
- Online articles and blogs, including SEO articles
- Web content, such as landing pages, ‘about us’ sections and FAQ text
- Articles for print, whether in magazines or newspapers
- Brochures, leaflets and flyers
- Newsletters, both online and in print
- Social media marketing
Who have I worked for?
My clients have included Aspire (Hong Kong Airlines' inflight magazine), Matador Network (travel content), Buffalo Tours (multinational travel company), Silkwinds (Singapore Airlines’ inflight magazine), and Hanoi Hideaway (cafe review blog). As you may have noticed, most of my work is about travel, especially in Southeast Asia. This is definitely the area I have most experience in and a topic that I never tire of writing about. However, I have experience writing about a range of topics and I’m always up for a new challenge.